Thursday, June 2, 2016

My new life as a WIFE!

It's been a whirlwind over the last few months, but life couldn't be better.  

As you may know.... I married my best friend -- sweet Michael -- on April 30th!  It truly was the best day ever.  

I was overwhelmed with so much joy as we had friends and family from ALL four corners of the country celebrate with us in the heart of downtown Raleigh.  

One of my friends drove 12 hours from Miami to be there!! 

The ceremony was a dream come true.  Most of our memories together unfolded in the City of Oaks, making it the perfect backdrop for life's most important milestone.  Enjoy!


  
My uncle was our officiant.  The ceremony couldn't be more perfect!  I'm forever grateful.

When dreams and reality become one in the same...

My love.


When happily ever after begins...

When your future is bright... you've got to wear shades!  Never a dull moment with this guy!

"You may think this is the best day of your life, but the fun is just getting started" -- My Matron of Honor had the best speech!

Love and laughter make life extra sweet!

My Prince forever and ever...

I dreamed of this moment my whole life... and I must say, dreams really do come true!  

Remember -- always think positive and wish for the best, because life is absolutely beautiful. 


PS: All photos were taken by our outstanding photographer, Amy Allen Photography.

Check out our fabulous engagement session here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012