Friday, June 14, 2013

FASHION: White Out Lung Cancer

Anytime you can do what you love and give back at the same time is a double win in my book.  

photo credit

That's why I have so much fun participating in Models for Charity, an organization I joined a couple months back. 

With the girls!  Outfit from Clotheshound

It's just a fun group of girls and a few boys who enjoy fashion, walking the catwalk, and raising money for a good cause. 

Last Friday, I walked in the "White Out Lung Cancer" fashion show and helped raise more than $5,000 for the North Carolina Lung Cancer Partnership. 

Ready for summer!  Bathing suit from Cousin Couture

The best part of all?  We had a blast while doing it! 

I modeled for Clotheshound, Cousin Couture and two up and coming designers from Meredith College. 
Hair and make up was by: Marie at Elle Hair Spa and Margaret White of Beautiful Faces

Behind the scenes...

Every outfit was white to show support for the cause.  I also had the chance to meet some amazing women while I was getting ready backstage. 

Big thank you to Michael and Chris for coming out and supporting me! 

Until next time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012