Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FASHION: Tote-ally cool bags!

Keep calm and carry all!  

I've been drawn to totes of all shapes and sizes in recent weeks...

Here's a few of my faves:

by J Crew
When I spotted this leopard spotted bag I couldn't resist!  Leopard is the perfect way to jazz up a plain ol' outfit.
by Coach
I needed a new everyday handbag.  Something versatile that I can wear with everything.  The bag I ended up with looks similar to this ... (slightly different shape + tan patent leather) ... but I love the look of this bag too.

by J Crew
I'm always on-the-go for work and often need more room than my purse.  I thought this would be the perfect fit to carry around folders, notepads and extra snacks... I kinda wish it came in more colors, but you can't go wrong with solid black, right?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012