Thursday, April 7, 2016

Wedding Day Countdown: My favorite florals


The countdown to my wedding day is ON!  (23 days...ekk!)  Right now it's all about buttoning up the final details and making sure my vision becomes a reality on April 30th!  Lately I've been dreaming in shades of pinks and purples.  My wedding colors are lavender and gold... but after hearing the 2016 color of the year was Rose Quartz, I knew I needed a pop of pink to tie it all together.  I could stare at these images all day long.  Florals will forever be my favorite! 



1 comment:

  1. Very true! Most of brides start panicking once their wedding day gets confirmed. But I didn’t get upset and hired a talented event planner who helped me in arranging everything. She even helped me in finding wedding venues Los Angeles. Thanks to her, everything got materialized flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012