Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Grow old along with me...

...the BEST is yet to be! 


I can't believe this is my first, yet last post of 2015!

Time really does fly when you're having fun! 


Photo credit: Amy Allen Photography
I must admit -- it's been an amazing year with major milestones that I only dreamed would come true.  

I'm engaged to an incredible man and in exactly FOUR months I'll be a married woman!  

It was a perfect April afternoon when M popped the question at Duke Gardens (one of our favorite spots!) and my life motto was proven once again that dreams really do come true!

As much as I've enjoyed the wedding planning process so far, I realized now is the time to document the fun that goes into it.  Please continue to join me in my journey down the aisle.  

It will truly be a walk to remember. 

Lots of love and Cheers to 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012