Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FASHION: High waisted denim

FASHION: Denim delight




Every now and then I take a break from buying denim.  I mean, how many pairs of jeans does one girl need anyway?  For the past year I've been wearing some of my classic pairs from yesteryear... but now, with a new season fast approaching... it might be time for another!  

Lately I've been eyeing the high-waisted trend. Not only do they feel so much more comfortable, but they are flattering on almost any body type.  

The girls at Peachy Keen had me trying a couple pairs from Kut from the Kloth the other day with some new crop tops they had in.  Perfect outfit for those warm summer months ahead!    

Looks and photo from Peachy Keen

Definitely a throwback to the early 90's, but pop on some alternative and I'm on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012