Saturday, November 30, 2013

FASHION: Holiday party dresses

The Christmas season is officially underway, and that means the holiday parties will soon follow in the coming days as well. 

I've had a few friends approach me about where to find the best party dresses for the occasion, so I decided to share my findings with you! 

Photo courtesy

You can find some juicy deals at Peachy Keen in Cary, NC.  As a small business, the dresses they carry are all handpicked.  Another perk?  You don't have to worry about someone else showing up with the same outfit!  This weekend they're offering up to 50% in discounts.  You'll also have to check out their holiday party on December 1st for more great deals! 




Another great source is fab'rik.  They always have unique pieces that are on trend, but affordable.  All weekend they're offering 30% off storewide. 


Express is having a huge sale this weekend too.   40% storewide.  However, you'll have to deal with long lines and crowds at your local mall.  From classic to trendy, I saw quite a few options that I think would be flattering on almost anyone.

Other fab finds: Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Francesca's

Let me know what holiday sales you come across this weekend!  Happy Shopping! xo

2 comments:

  1. I want all of the sparkle! And I have to restrain myself not to buy anymore from Express's amazing sale right now. So difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment -- hopefully you were able to pick out something fun and sparkly for New Years!! xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012