Saturday, March 17, 2012

FUN: 90 days in Raleigh .

Christmas tree lighting, Raleigh
Vanessa and I 
have been 
celebrating our 
first 90 days 
in Raleigh.  






 I can't believe it's already been three months

Christmas Day 2011
As I head off to ski heaven, I can't help but think that I'm actually going to miss her (a lot).  

North Carolina Museum of Art

It's been a crazy three months with several highs and a few lows, but Vanessa has been there for me through it all.  

The Carter Building (what else is new?)
out on the town.
From manicures to late night chats and random dance parties, I don't think my Raleigh experience would have been this great without her here. 

Miami Girls Gone Raleigh
Happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. I adore this post (of course). I couldn't be happier that I moved here with you. And I'll certainly miss you during our consecutive vacations. Raleigh has a lot more to see out of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012