Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LOVE: tap dancing in heels .

I am in LOVE with this new commercial for White House/Black Market



It's hard to imagine that so many of my favorite things could be crammed into one 30 second spot, but somehow they were able to make it happen. 

They took the song I had on repeat last summer (Rich Girls) and tied it in with Coco Rocha tap dancing in HEELS!  

It is absolutely amazing.

Maybe it's the music... maybe it's the tap dancing (which reminds me of my middle and high school days)...or could it be the impeccable style and the red pants that are so on point with today's trends? 

What ever it is and whoever created this AMAZING COMMERCIAL deserves MAJOR recognition. 

Watch & LOVE the commercial {here}

Enjoy the original song I love so much {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you. xo

 

Linnie at Large . | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012